Posted on Leave a comment

The Cross the Cup and the Aquarian Well of the Chalice

The vessel that has come to be known as the Cup of Peace came to light at St Bride’s Well, Glastonbury in the autumn of 1906 at a spot not far from a site known from earliest times as the Salmon’s Back. The fish symbol was in prevalent use in Gnostic and early Christian days[…]Read more…