Annual Chalice Well Companionship | Joint/Family
From: £28.00 / year
- Entitles you and one other adult living at the same address to free entry to the gardens, 365 days a year, during public opening times
- Your Companionship also entitles you to bring two children per adult companion, up to the age of 17, into the gardens for free
- Offers you the opportunity to book accommodation, as an individual or a group, in our two retreat houses
- Gives you a 5-10% discount in Chalice Well Shop, whether shopping in person or online
- Helps Chalice Well Trust look after this living sanctuary
If you live in the UK or the EuroZone*, paying by Direct Debit* is the most cost-effective way of supporting Chalice Well Trust when becoming a Companion for both you and the Trust.
*A list of countries currently in the EuroZone is listed in the Description section below.
*Please note: You will only be able to set up a Direct Debit for your Companionship if it is the only item in your basket when you reach the checkout. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, there are many people who wish to play a more active part in helping the Trust to maintain the Chalice Well as a very special place who become a Companion through our ‘Active Supporter Scheme’.
Help us reduce our costs and paper usage
By choosing to view a digital copy of our journal, The Chalice, online and collecting your companionship cards when you next visit Chalice Well, you can help us reduce our costs and save paper.
Click HERE if you would rather purchase a single companionship.
If paying by Direct Debit, would you like to pay in Euros or GBP (sterling)?
Please wait for the page to refresh after you change currency.