Wreath Making Workshop
December 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£50.00
Be creative and make your own fresh wreath this Yule with floral artist, Nina Jane.
Nina will show you techniques to help you create your own fresh wreath for Christmas this year that you can be proud of.
- 10.00am | Demo of techniques and brief talk about the language and magic of yule foliage and flowers
- 10.30am | Time to be creative and make your own Yule wreath
- 01.00pm | Soup and bread for lunch and an opportunity to discuss your creations.
The workshop finishes at 2.00pm
Cost £50.00, which includes:
- Willow to make a hoop
- Binding wire and stud wires
- Blue spruce pine and another variety of pine
- Raffia and string
- A selection of other foliage
- 2 x stems of dried hydrangea heads
- Natural cones, cinnamon sticks and dried fruit
- 1 metre of ribbon
You are requested to bring the following:
- A selection of foraged foliage of your choice either from your own garden or sustainable place. A bucket amount will be enough
- Any additional baubles, dried items, ribbon or accessories you want to include in your wreath (this is optional)
- A pair of secateurs and a pair of sharp scissors to cut ribbon (if you are coming with someone else you can share the ribbon scissors)
- An apron
- Comfortable practical shoes/boots