Chalice Well Essences Practitioner Training | 2021
March 5 @ 10:00 am - March 7 @ 4:00 pm£275.00
Thank you for your interest in Chalice Well Essences Practitioner Training.
Each practical and experiential weekend workshop designed for practitioners, healers, and therapists, is also open to anyone interested in vibrational essences, who wishes to connect with the healing energies of Chalice Well. Successful completion of the four-weekend course qualifies you as an accredited Chalice Well Essences Practitioner and British Flower & Vibrational Essences Association (BFVEA) practitioner but please see * below.
This year the course looks set to be in a different format for at least this first weekend in March.
For the course to go ahead, we need a minimum number of participants who have agreed to complete the course of all four weekends in 2021. If you are interested in completing this year’s course, please book or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01458 831154 by Monday, 22 February.
Please be aware, by booking you are agreeing to complete the course. The cost for each weekend is currently £275 (usually £375), as this is our first foray into live, online teaching. It is important to note, when we can reconvene in person the online course will stop and the remaining weekends will be delivered in person at Chalice Well, at which point the price will return to £375 per weekend.
Book online for Weekend 1: Discover Chalice Well Essences. Payment for Weekend’s 2, 3 & 4 is due 7 days before each weekend begins. We will send you an invoice.
With this in mind, we are intending to host the March weekend as a live Zoom, bringing as much of the presence of the garden to you as possible.
If all four weekends need to be completed online, you will still be able to qualify as an accredited Chalice Well Essences Practitioner once you have passed the one-to-one online consultation assessment.
*Unfortunately, completing the course online will not qualify you for (BFVEA) practitioner accreditation. To receive BFVEA accreditation you will need to attend Chalice Well in person for consultation assessment. We can make arrangements for this to happen as soon as possible after the course completes.
If we can gather at Chalice Well for the last weekend of the course in September, the one-to-one consultations can take place in person and, if passed, you will be accredited as a BVFEA and a Chalice Well Essences Practitioner.
Watch this short video of one practitioner’s experience of the training (more details below):
Weekend 1: Discover Chalice Well Essences | 5-7 March 2021
- Use essences in consultations
- Experience traditional plant spirit medicine
- Increase sensitivity to the healing energies of nature
- Co-create a special essence to gain an understanding of the Chalice Well Essences approach and philosophy
- Apply Chalice Well Essences in client consultations, diagnosis, and treatment
Weekend 2: Working with Energies & Energy Fields | 21-23 May 2021
- Work with the Spiritual dimensions of Chalice Well to explore human, devic and earth energies
- Demonstrate ways of protecting and healing the aura and chakras
- Dowsing to select essences for treatment
- Make dowsing rods to detect energies of place
- Create essence sprays to restore balance to the home or place of work
Weekend 3: Essences for Wellbeing & Transformation | 2-4 July 2021
- Practical tools for essence diagnosis and selection
- A working knowledge of essences’ properties, including Chalice Well Essences
- The history and use of dowsing
- Developing intuition
- Making a special essence as bottle, a cream, and a spray
- How to use essences with children
Weekend 4: The Way of the Practitioner | 17-19 September 2021
- How to prepare a space for self and others
- The art of observing and deep listening to determine the root issue
- Staying out of the story and remaining present to become a clear energy channel
- Case studies and evaluation of your practice
- Best practice and the Law